S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

Loved it! So cool how you pick which portion of the boss fight comes next. Each of the boss mechanics were tough at first but once you learned what to do it was very rewarding. Art and music were on point.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks home-slice, long time no see around these parts!

Harald. Harald.

I for one

Thoroughly enjoyed this epic adventure and believe it deserves much higher praise to be shouted from the peaks of the most glorious mountain crests.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Crazily Underrated

I dunno what's with games lately but it seems people don't have the courage to try out some new styles. I really enjoyed this the game, ya the camera was crazy but to me that was something new, made it feel kinda hectic and gave it it's own personal style. The graphics were awesome, really cool flashy feel. packed with levels and bosses, really enjoyed it. ignore all these bitches :)

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Dayyyyum

Jose, Tom... amazing job :)
the atmosphere was DEAD ON. totally got sucked up into it
I'm sure it feels great making a flash game again Tom, and this was one hell of a return
Fantastic all around, I loved everything. felt great, played great, looked great, GREAT :D :D :D

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Awesome game guys

The game is truly awesome, as I'm sure glaiel wouldn't deny.
Really fun, really addicting, and is for once in this genre ORIGINAL, I'm really impressed :) Plus it's challenging, which makes it all the more worth while. Congrats on an amazing game, fuck the low score (for what it deserves) it's currently getting, you know you'll win the competition at least. Great job on both parts, congratulations.

Armor Games Snowball 2007 Armor Games Snowball 2007

Alright game, again

It's a good concept, probrably it's most redeeming feature. It's a pretty simple thing that you seem to have expanded on a lot. But I can't help thinking how much better it would be with just a few small adjustments.
Since this is the 2nd generation of pretty much the same game, I was expecting some of the previous problems to be fixed. For example, depth swapping, extremely easy thing to do, and adds a lot to the experience. I always get dissapointed when two objects come together with the one in the back looking like it's infront. It's really not that hard to do and I'd expect with someone like yourself with a lot of AS experience to be able to do that.
Graphics got a bit better I think, I don't fully remember the last ones. And a few new objects I think. Kinda cool.. not enough for full blown sequel, guess that's what Avalanche is for. I know your opinion on it, but I do see it as a bit low to submit a lower end version of this.
Overall, it's still a cool concept, wish it was done a bit better, but hey, thanks for making it.

josh-tamugaia responds:

I thought I fixed depth swapping in this one. I did.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Amazing game

Great job, this is really an amazing game. Everything is pretty much perfect as I'm sure you already know, so I'm just gonna mention the only thing that got me down. I was playing on the Gladiator level, killed everyone, and the new level never came :(

Xtreme Cliff Diving Xtreme Cliff Diving

How cute

Very nice mini game here, quite enjoyable. The sheer awesomeness of a Luis/Kenney collaborative mixed up frenzy was too much for me, I couldn't handle it. I applaud you both and your sexiness.

World cup Racing! World cup Racing!

Nice addition

I love themed games :D
Bringing some soccer spirit to newgrounds, very nice. Graphics are very nice, stylish as always Mogly. Nice programming job too! Definately fun, can't wait to see more from both of you!

Prince of War Prince of War

Great Game

I loved the first one, and I love the new improvements on this one too. The gameplay is what makes this game so great. It's highly original and fun to play too, a good mix of strategy and combat, which is how I picture a perfect game. I was hoping for a highscore board to see how well I did compared to others, I even waited through the very long credits to see if there would be a submit page after, but no luck. If there is a next installation, I would definately incorperate that, and it's extremely easy to do with armorbot. How did you manage to get like 3 site links in there? I thought with AG you could only get AG, I'll have to talk to Inglor ;)
Anywho, great game, keep them coming!